- IDENTIFICATION DATA
QUANTUM LEAP MANAGEMENT, SL (hereinafter, “QLM”), Is an entity with its registered office in Madrid, c / Antonio Pérez, 18 - 28002 Madrid, with Tax Identification Number (NIF) B-86823192, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 31462, Folio 132, Section 8th, sheet M-566318, 1st inscription.
- AREA OF APPLICATION
- These general conditions are intended to regulate the access, navigation and use of the contents offered by QLM and that are accessible through the QLM Internet portal (through the domain name qlm.es, as well as any other domains of QLM that could be used in the future) (hereinafter, the “Portal"). However, QLM reserves the right to establish particular conditions that regulate the use and / or contracting of specific services offered to Users through the Portal. In this sense, the User will be understood as the person who accesses, navigates or uses the free or onerous services accessible through the Portal.
- It will be understood that the access or mere use of the Portal by the User implies its adherence to the general conditions that are published on the Portal. Consequently, the User is recommended to carefully read the general conditions applicable at all times.
- QLM reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, totally or partially.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All the contents of the Portal, including, without limitation, the texts, images, designs, programs, applications, brands and logos, are the property of QLM or, where appropriate, of the third parties with whom the corresponding license agreements have been signed. and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
- The contents of the Portal are issued for informational purposes only and may be modified and updated at any time.
- The names "QUANTUM LEAP MANAGEMENT" and "QLM" are the exclusive property of QLM. In relation to the denominations, trademarks or commercial names, registered or not, as well as any contents of the Portal, their reproduction and, in general, any form of exploitation thereof without the prior consent of QLM is expressly prohibited.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
In the Portal the User can find links to other websites through different links, banners, etc., whose management corresponds to third parties. Likewise, QLM does not assume any type of responsibility derived from any aspect related to the websites of third parties to which a link is established from the Portal.
- DATA PROTECTION
All information sent to QLM through the forms or data collection devices accessible on the Portal, will be treated confidentially and, to the extent that it involves a processing of personal data, this treatment will be carried out in accordance with what is established in the current legislation on data protection, especially in the provisions contained in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC). QLM will treat personal data in order to manage the relationship with Users, and, where appropriate, carry out proper management of the services provided by QLM.
In any case, the owners of personal data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability of data and limitation or opposition to the processing by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: QUANTUM LEAP MANAGEMENT, SL C / Antonio Pérez, 18 - 1º - 28002 Madrid - “Ref. Data Protection".
What are cookies?
Cookies are procedures that are generated automatically when browsing websites. Through these procedures, small data files are generated in the User's computer, imperceptible to the User, through which QLM can have access to certain personal information of the User, among others, information related to: date and time of the last visit from the User to the Portal; Portal information that was consulted by the User on his last visit; origin of the user. Thus, each time the User accesses the Portal again, the files mentioned in the previous paragraph will be automatically activated, thus configuring the website with the preferences indicated in previous visits of the User. This type of files called "session cookies" may be used by QLM during access to the Content by the User.
All Users have an option to disable the generation of cookie files or to warn the User at the time when these files will be created. To do this, the User must select the option that corresponds according to their browser program.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The access of the Users to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of QLM to control the absence of viruses or computer elements that may have any harmful effect on the User's computer equipment. In any case, it will be up to the User to have the necessary tools to detect said viruses or computer elements of a harmful nature. For all of the above, QLM will not be responsible for any possible damage caused to the Users' or third party's computer equipment while browsing them through the Portal or access to their Content.
These General Conditions will be governed and interpreted by current Spanish law.
For the interpretation or execution of the provisions contained in these General Conditions, QLM and the User submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving the jurisdiction that may correspond to them in case it was another.
© QUANTUM LEAP MANAGEMENT, SL